The Cajon Valley Education Foundation is proudly hosting a Dinner Gala and Fundraiser on December 1, 2017, at Cuyamaca College in Rancho San Diego. The event starts at 5:30pm and will showcase the Cajon Valley School District’s best student and staff talent. Join us to celebrate the bright talent and community of Cajon Valley while supporting our students, teachers, and staff. Together, we’re helping to make El Cajon a great place to live, work, play, and raise a family.
If you can sing, dance, play a musical instrument, perform magic, comedy, acting, juggling, are in a band, be an emcee, or have any other unique or entertaining talent: we want you!
Auditions to perform will be held at Greenfield Middle School’s Theater on:
Monday, September 25th
Thursday, September 28th
Thursday, October 5th
Times for all auditions will be from 4:00pm until 6:00pm.
Important information for all talent applicants:
- You will only need to attend one audition date.
- You may leave the auditions after you have performed.
- You will complete an audition form at the time of the audition.
- You will have a piano and microphone available; applicants will need to bring other instruments, props, equipment, and/or amplification devices needed for their audition
- All applicants selected will be required to attend three (3) rehearsals prior to the event.
- All applicants will be notified of selections by email the week of October 9-13.
Any questions can be directed to Greg Calvert at email@example.com
Tickets available soon; we will post a link on this website in October.